Friday, December 1, 2017

"Miss Kitty's" String Keep

Welcome dear needlefolk friends!

Hope you all enjoyed the first day of December!

I'm so happy to finally have the model finished 
and ready to share with you for
The Early Maiden Workbasket Club...
"Miss Kitty's" String Keep
© 2017 Scattered Seed Samplers

Stitched on 36ct Edinburgh "Summer Khaki" 

and for the backside...
Love this Civil War Reproduction fabric!

It's seems I can never find a ball of string when I need one,
so I picked my brain and came up with this idea...hope you like it?

I'm pleased with how my string hole idea turned out...

Thick or thin string/yarn will feed nicely through
the sturdy little peep hole...an exclusive finishing technique
by Scattered Seed Samplers!


Kits will include the bone ring to make the 
peep hole and string for the drawstring will also be included.


The chosen thank you token is this 
sweet little kitty.


Get ready to let "Miss Kitty" be the keeper 
of your favorite ball of string!


This is the last kit for 2017 of 
The Early Maiden Workbasket Club,
here are the designs for all four of
 the kits that where in this club...

Kit No. 1 ~ "Tea Time" Kettle Mat

Kit No. 2 ~ "Mend The Ways" Button Bag

"Hearts Content" Armchair Pinpoke

"Miss Kitty's" String Keep

All four of these club projects where designed to 
be practical and useful items that an early maiden 
would probably have had in her home!

There are still a few memberships available 
through my Etsy shop if you would like to receive 
all four of the 2017 kits.

 To check out the listing, 
please click on the 
Early Maiden below...

😸😸

SCATTERED SEED SAMPLERS
STUDIO FARM SHOP

WILL BE OPEN ON SATURDAY...

Scattered Seed Samplers
Studio Farm is located at ~
W4253 County Road B
West Salem, Wisconsin 54669
(608) 799~4418

😸😸

Weekend Soul Food...

"In every thing give thanks:
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus
concerning you."

1 Thessalonians 5:18...kjv


This weekend my goal is to start doing a little
Christmas decorating...how about you?

Kindly, Tammy

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute, what a great idea.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea.. the bag for string...I have mine stuffed in a jar.
    Always made beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy: I am excited to get the String Bag it is adorable.

    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  6. อัพเดทใหม่ไฉไลกว่าเดิมเพื่มเติมสุดคือ
    สุดปังสมัครง่ายแค่ปลายนิ้ว

    สล็อต66

    ReplyDelete