Saturday, October 14, 2017

Saturday Style...

Happy Saturday
dear needlefolk friends!

Wow, all I can say is this has been 
one heck of a week!

Back to Mayo Clinic in Rochester,
sadly my husband's other eye had a major
hemorrhage and is scheduled for
another surgery.

His first surgery did not go well and the 
complications have been so stressful
for him and now this!

I wish I could make it ALL better for him!


In the mean time I have been working on
the model for Prim & Proper Pinkeep Club's 
next project and will be finishing it up
soon!


I'll be sharing a sneak peek on Monday!


Weekend Soul Food...

 Go to the ant, thou sluggard;
consider her ways, and be wise:

 Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,

 Provideth her meat in the summer,
and gathereth her food in the harvest.

Proverbs 6:6~8...kjv

🎃🎃

Saturday Style...

Our weather is just right to start wearing
legging, boots and layered sweaters!

What is YOUR path today!
My day started out dry...
...but has now turned cold,
damp and rainy!

Enjoy a wonderful weekend!
Kindly, Tammy

6 comments:

  1. well aren't you thee cutest thing?
    ~ prayers and thoughts of healing for your family my sweet friend.....going up up and away
    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love looking at your pictures.
    May your husband recover his eyesight problem very soon....I feel for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray that your husband's eye problems get resolved soon.
    We had a major rain storm here off and on yesterday also.
    Cute outfit!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear about your hubby's eye. Love your outfit! Hot and humid her in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you would make it all better for your wonderful Bill if you could. Darrell and I are praying for him.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Tammy,
    I am so sorry to hear of your husband's eye difficulties. One of the most trying things to deal with I know... hoping things are healing and he's on a better path! Nice to see a photo of you and you look wonderful! Enjoying your photos of Fall and all the creating you are doing... busy hands keep us somewhat sane and able to cope with the stress in life don't they!!
    Hugs!!
    Cathy G

    ReplyDelete