Friday, September 22, 2017

Hidden Treasures ~

Welcome dear needlefolk friends!

This day nearly passed by me before realizing 
today is THE FIRST DAY OF AUTUMN!

With all the fall cleaning I've been doing I've
 gathered a few more items that I'm ready to part with...
Offering for sale is this paper mache Cat ornament.

~ hand painted
~ approx. 2.5" in diameter
~ approx. 2" tall
~ twine hanger

This little fellow is looking for a good new home!
 Item No. 1...asking price $9.95, plus $2.95 shipping ~ SOLD ~ thank you Ellen!

Next up...
Tall pumpkin shelf sitter, 
stitched and finished by my hand in 2011.

~ stitched into the design are my initials TB & 2011
~ stitched on overdyed linen with overdyed threads
~ pumpkin only measures 7" tall by 2.25" in diameter
~ stem included measures 9.5" tall
~  signed by me on the bottom  

~ embellished with a vintage pumpkin stem!
Item No. 2...asking price $65.00, plus $3.95 shipping

Last item...
Wonderful antique pincushion.

~ graceful floral design 
~ four tapered metal legs
~ metal with very nice aged patina
~ measures 3.5"Long by 3"Wide by 2.5" High

The floral design is slightly different on the front & back.


Side shot.


Original pincushion packed with sawdust,
velvet nap is nicely worn and faded with age.
Item No. 3...asking price $45.00, plus $3.95 shipping

If you would like to purchase any of these
 items just email me scatteredseedsamplers@gmail.com

~ please include the item Number
~ for a PayPal invoice include your email address
~ for credit cards, please call me at (608) 799~4418 
~ personal checks are also accepted

~ πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ ~

And now, for a little fun from the country side of things...
Wow, what a happy site to see while driving 
along on our regular Sunday drive!


I think we startled them just as much as
they startled us!

The gander (male goose) was really giving us a
 good look, while his lady friends didn't seem to mind at all!


After a few more twisty curvy roads 
we came upon some more curious faces...
 Perfectly huddled together...love this shot!

~ πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ ~

FARM SHOP
WILL BE CLOSED ON SATURDAY


Sorry for any inconvenience...we will 
reopen next Saturday, September 30th
from 10:30 ~ 3:00

~ πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ ~

Weekend Soul Food...

(1)If thou wilt receive my words, 
and hide my commandments with thee;
(2)So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom,
and apply thine heart to understanding;
(3)Yea, if thou criest after knowledge,
and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
(4)If thou seekest her as silver,
and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
(5)Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord,
and find the knowledge of God.
(6)For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth
cometh knowledge and understanding.

Proverbs 2:1~6...kjv

~ πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ ~

I may not be there yet with my de~cluttering 
project, but I am closer than I was last week...one drawer
at a time can make a big difference!

My efforts will continue, little by little!

Kindly, Tammy


1 comment:

  1. Happy Fall Tammy: I love seeing the ducks walking around they seem to think they own the world.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete