Friday, March 31, 2017

Hot Off The Press....

Welcome dear needlefolk friends!

Today was a super busy day,
finally back from my local print shop,
and now I can officially say my
 new pattern is available... 


Catherine.Sheppard.1810.
Antique Reproduction Sampler


The model is stitched on 
36ct. Lakeside Linen  "Pecan Butter."

The chosen thread was DMC,
which had the best color matches to
the original 207 year old sampler!


If stitched on 36ct linen this sweet sampler
will fit an 8 by 10 frame.


I love the graceful winding border with
 its lovely flowers and leaves!

And...the sweet little bird and black doggy!

After the sampler was stitched,
I antiqued it using walnut crystal stain,
giving it a nice soft look.

This pattern is now available in my Etsy Shoppe,
just click onto any of the photos 
or click HERE

~.~.🍓🍓.~.~

Sharing with you now are some country
scenes from the local roads I traveled this week... 


Love visiting our sister state of Minnesota...lots 
of lakes, birds, hills and valleys!


The mighty Mississippi's waters are no longer 
frozen making it possible once again for 
the big barges to pass through!


Love these red heads...I wonder if they are an
Irish/Scottish bread?


Patiently waiting for fresh green pastures!


This friendly gal was not at all 
shy about posing!


Then she went on about her business!

~.~.🍓🍓.~.~

Weekend Soul Food...

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths
of righteousness for his name's sake.

Psalms 23:1~3...KJV

~.~.🍓🍓.~.~

Where will YOUR path lead YOU 
this weekend?

Kindly, Tammy



4 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, I am just now reading your post "Hot off the Press". Love what you design it is all so beautiful. This is what is so weird or funny. After posting my listing, checking it, publishing, etc., and then looking at all the new post, I noticed your title. My title was "Hot off the Hoop".
    Funny how two different minds can have so similar thoughts. Just too weird or ???
    Anyways, wishing you a pleasant weekend with Peace and Blessings for ALL, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sampler and finish. Lovely frame. Thank you for sharing the on the road pictures. It is always so nice to "visit" someplace else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy: Again another beautiful Sampler, you are one talented Lady.
    The photos are so lovely.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely sampler. I always enjoy reading your post!

    ReplyDelete