Monday, August 8, 2016

Be Ye Virtuous...Coming Soon!

Welcome dear needlefolk friends ~

Hope you had a most relaxing weekend
enjoying all the things you love most!

Mine was spent with needle in hand...

Finishing up "Bee" motifs, 
doing some last minute re~designing,
and some color changes!

My personal samplar critic (husband)
always gives me his honest opinions on my work,
which can get me very frustrated, especially
when it means ripping out and changing! 

He's very artist and is usually right...so I'm 
very thankful in the end!

Just about ready to start framing...will share 
the finish as soon as I'm done!

Bee sure to watch for this special release post!

This new pattern will be released later 
this week and available for purchase in my
Etsy Shop.

~::~

This week will also be spent working 
on the design for the next
Schoolgirl Samplar Club release!

I'm running behind schedule and will do
my best to get caught up!

Which brings me to the decision that I must 
restructure my weekly work schedule!

Monday's regular post will be replaced with
random unscheduled SURPRISE postings as my
 busy schedule allows through the week...
FRIDAY'S post will be the main
posting for the week!


This new schedule change will allow me to be
more productive in creating more new releases...Yay!

~::~

Weekly Soul Food...

Finally, Brethren, 
whatsoever things are true,
whatsoever things are honest,
whatsoever things are just,
whatsoever things are pure,
whatsoever things are lovely,
whatsoever things are of good report;
if there be any virtue
and if there be any praise,
think on these things.

Philippians 4:8...KJV

~::~

As time is so precious...spend it not in vain!

~ Blessings for a lovely, productive week ~
Kindly, Tammy


3 comments:

  1. That is my favorite Bible verse. Can't wait to see the final result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, recovering from your wasp stings is much more important than keeping up with a schedule. Take it easy, don't push yourself too hard, and things will even themselves out in the end. I'm certain everyone else feels the same. Besides, rushing just creates more mistakes and ripping out, right? VBG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. รวมเกมสล็อตไว้เยอะที่สุดของทุกค่าย
    สมัครสมาชิกฟรี ฝาก-ถอน ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ รวดเร็ว ด้วยระบบออโต้

    สล็อตjoker

    ReplyDelete